Friday, October 10, 2003

So we're planning our big trip now. The itinerary is almost set. My (Akhil's) folks are planning on meeting us in India. I got Typhoid, Hep A, Hep B and Yellow Fever shots two days ago. I have to go back for Meningitis and Flu...

"The trip" is our honeymoon/soul searching/quality time/escape from the rat race/education by travel/living-life-to-the-fullest expedition. We're very excited about it deep down inside despite all the surface stress and anxiety we seem to be experiencing in preparation. It's fascinating to see how difficult it is to break free from daily habit. Sign of age, maybe?

Here is a family portrait from our wedding in Malibu, Sunday, June 29, at the Adamson House. From left is Shannon's brother Todd, father Alan, mother Nancy, Shannon, me, my mother Mina, father Dhanvant, sister-in-law Suzanne and brother Hiten.

No comments: