Sunday, February 22, 2004

Another week gone by... but this one in good 'ol Los Angeles! We're home and reeling, sort of, as Akhil prepares for the first day back at work (tomorrow) and I prepare for, well, I don't know what, except for my hair appointment on Tuesday. This time, believe me, it's not a want, but a need! We had dinner out in Beverly Hills last night with Leslie, who caught us up on local happenings. Still not sure what the heck is in store for us this year but we're "working on it."

Putting up some photos -- see a few below - but is anyone still reading this?!!!

As today's bonus content feature, I want everyone to see LUCY, Regina's rediculously adorable schnauzer dog! Jealous!



England photos: Akhil's splendid cousin Sagar...



A village in Devonshire....



Us near the site where the Magna Carta was signed...



Now, some India pics. Here's much of the Madhani crew in Jamnagar...



And a schoolboy in Jamnagar, at my father-in-law's former elementary school...



This week I'll work on Africa photos. See ya!

No comments: