Monday, February 07, 2011

Being in love is being in love. I'm so there. I think this is the moment that I'd freeze in time if I could. We're all just so happy to see each other at the moment. Liv's reaching out with her arms and feet and her big, screamy-shrieky-dimply smile, and Wyatt's searching the room to make sure we're there with his gummy grin, which is hard to get out of him but he's getting more generous with it every day. It's all so very joyous and spectacular. Love, love, love.

Akhil and both babies are sleeping now; Akhil has a fever so this may be our first time having to figure out what a sick day looks like with babies and a nanny. I'm suddenly daydreaming about spending weekdays differently than I do now. Just a daydream. But still. But STILL. Isn't it wonderful when you surprise yourself?

No comments: