Thursday, May 06, 2004

I am serving as somewhat of a discouraging example to my numerous friends who are so fed up with their jobs that they want to just quit and worry about new opportunities later. Happy to do so! I truly think it is a bad idea at this time in history -- not so much because of the quality of your resume or anything like that but because of the extremely intense competition for jobs out there. If you have contacts who can help you, that is your key to success. But if yours is going to be one of 1000 resumes on a prospective employers desk, you need some luck -- which is hard to come by. Someone suggested I get some criticism on my resume - so if you get a second, can you look and let me know of any improvements I should consider? Thanks folks! Here's the URL:

http://my.hotjobs.yahoo.com/display/myhj?ct_hft=myhj/res-center-detail&resid=r055352785

No comments: