Friday, October 07, 2005

Red Sox season is over - and I'm surrounded by disgusted fans who thought a team with that good of a season record would've done a little bit better against the White Sox. My poor brother even had a ticket to Game 4 tomorrow. Oh well.

Akhil and I spent the evening cleaning up in anticipation of tomorrow's visitors to our abode, so once again, he's fast asleep with exhaustion already. My early work hours seem to wear on him more than they do me -- one good consequence of starting a job at 7 a.m.: I get by on less sleep. Another good consequence: would you believe I can get from Glendale to Encino in 12 minutes? If I get on the road at the right time that's all it takes - but if you're on the road at 5 p.m. it can be an hour. Who says we don't need mass transit? Don't answer that.

Do try Corner Bakery mini bundt cakes, however. Especially the chocolate one.

No comments: