Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Thunderstorms in L.A.? And, a dam in Taunton, Mass., may burst, and so people are apparently evacuating. This after two weeks of heavy rains in New England. Is weather seriously becoming this much more threatening lately or is media hype making it seem so? Or, perhaps, is weather responding to more media coverage? Hmmm... fishy. Akhil and I saw Broken Flowers this weekend and went out to Thai Town for cheap, good noodles on Sunday. Sketchy part of town (sort of part of Hollywood) but it was authentic. I still think Saladang is better but for the prices. I think I'll swear off blogging for a while til something interesting happens - with 80,000 new blogs a day - that's right, 80,000 (that's one a second, pretty much) - people all over the place are surely boring others to death and I am afraid I might be one of 'em.

Sorry.

No comments: