Saturday, July 03, 2010

Wow, it's been almost exactly a year since cancer day - I remember clearly because it was our anniversary.

Well, where are we now? Drumroll please... instead of scheduling surgery for our anniversary, we went out to dinner at Mozza and gave each other lots of red roses and we're expecting twins, yes, our own twins, in about four weeks. (That is, if I can make it to my scheduled due date of August 11.)

Isn't that incredible? Akhil and I aren't the types to rest on our laurels, so we got to work after the drama of last summer came to a close, and by New Years Eve, we had a positive PG test. I wasn't quite able to believe it until the physical effects began to kick in (extraordinary nausea, the most obvious symptom. Oh, that was pleasant).

So my best intention now is to begin a new chapter with this blog, not just a chapter, an epic, and that would be the one where we talk about our family, our family of four.

No comments: